Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Reviews, Reviews, Reviews...

You all might notice the side bar has a bunch of new titles across it. I updated my Reading Backlog to actually show all the titles I have so far in my backlog. I also updated the upcoming reviews section. Not all of those titles are definite, however if it has the TBT in front of it, that is one of my old reviews, so those will be coming out. This Thursday expect a review of Yu Yu Hakusho V.01. The second volume will follow next week on Thursday. The throwback titles will be going into different genres eventually, so don't think that I will only be doing Shonen Jump/Shonen Sunday titles for mangas.

I will be playing catch up with a few of my other manga series in reading so my next review manga I will probably be reading in about 2 or 3 mangas from now. Please look forward to a NEW manga review possibly this weekend. As far as more Sailor Moon Crystal, the earliest I will probably get to reviewing them is September.

No comments:

Post a Comment