Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Updated Schedule

As of right now, I have 3 more reviews I am committed to do before moving on to something else, the remaining Episodes of Sailor Moon Crystal's Dark Kingdom Arc. After these, I will be moving back to doing some manga reviews for the time being since they are a bit easier for me to write up and I can do these a bit quicker since I don't have to typically write a synopsis of what I watched/read. That being said, here is what to expect this week:


  • Tuesday 8/4/2015 - Sailor Moon Crystal Act 12
  • Wednesday 8/5/2015 - Sailor Moon Crystal Act 13
  • Thursday 8/6/2015 - NEW BLOG FEATURE
  • Friday 8/7/2015 - Sailor Moon Crystal Act 14
  • Saturday 8/8/2015 - NEW SERIES Review
It's a new month and all, so I am gonna try my best to make a commitment to everyone with doing something possibly daily. I will be introducing a new type of blog feature and I will see how well it does, as well as how long it will last for.

Till next time... Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment