Friday, May 6, 2016

Quick Update

Sorry for the posts being sporadic lately and not keeping up with the current plan. As I stated before, I had another surgical procedure about two weeks ago, so that is part of the reason the updates have not all been as originally planned.

I am currently a bit backlogged on stuff to review as well! Everything that you see posted on the right bar is pretty much already done or still being worked on. I am currently in the process of typing up the review for My Hero Academia V.02. After that will be One-Punch Man V.06 (I know you all love that series). I am also working on the Side-Story chapter reviews for Assassination Classroom; there are still two left for me to review, and they will be posted as soon as they are done being typed up. Sailor Moon Crystal Season 2 is almost done as well (currently working on Act 24-26). Once that is done there will be a short break before I get to Season 3s reviews; yes it is my favorite part of the manga, but I want to enjoy it fully before I actually sit down and rewatch the entire series in review mode. I plan on reviewing another series soon to follow though!

As you all can see as well, I am currently reading the 3rd Naruto Hiden Novel, Sakura's Story. That will also be reviewed as soon as I am done reading it, with no release window. Once it is done, it will be posted.

Please stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment