Thursday, May 19, 2016

Back On Track...

I was worried there for a bit with my reading and review plans. When I get big Omnibus Volumes to read it can either go very fast, or very slow. Unfortunately this time getting through Fairy Tail Master Edition V.02, it went pretty damn slow (Two Weeks to finish). Now that I have FINALLY finished, I have to start playing a bit of catch up.

No need to worry yet though, everything that is posted up on the side bar is already finished! I just get a bit nervous and stressed when I have nothing I can currently work on for review. So now that that is out of the way, One-Punch Man V.06 is on the read pile! Still working my way through the third Naruto Hiden novel as well.

Since that is really all I had planned to review, and since we have a few weeks left of May, I will be going through backlog stuff and catch up on My Hero Academia (Reviews coming!), as well as the Final Fantasy Type-0 Spin-Off (Also Reviews coming!) and lets see if it is as bad as the one shot Prequel story.

Time to get to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment