Friday, June 24, 2016

Update: Reading List Change

I've changed the review order of what will be reviewed next, since two volumes of one of my all time favorite series has finally been released. Currently reading Black Clover, which will be the first review following Magi V.18. After that, Fruits Basket Collector's Edition will be reviewed, before I get to reviewing the next My Hero Academia. I hope to have both read during Anime Expo weekend (that will be my reading material while I wait in line for panels, take rest breaks, and eat). Not gonna actually post it yet, but here is what July will be looking like...

NEW REVIEWS

  • 7/5 - Magi V.18
  • 7/10 - Black Clover V.01
  • 7/12 - Fruits Basket CE V.01
  • 7/19 - Fruits Basket CE V.02
  • 7/26 - My Hero Academia V.04
  • 7/31 - Inuyashiki V.04
I will be trying to do double duty with manga reviews, since I haven't decided on a new anime to review at the moment. This will also give me a chance to catch up a bit with other mangas that I have been meaning to review. The weeks I review Fruits Basket, there will only be 1 review those weeks (still will be getting TBT Reviews). The reason is those are double sized volumes with a lot more content I will need to read and cover in the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment