Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Review Plan For July!!!!

The convention season is upon us, and as I previously stated, reviews are slowing down a bit for me as I prepare myself for my yearly trip. However I do have the rest of June covered completely! One-Punch Man V.06 was just posted! Tomorrow will be a Throw-Back Thursday Review as we dive back into Battle Royale, with V.05.

Next week is another volume of My Hero Academia, as I continue to catch up with this series slowly. V.04 will be coming soon as well. Look for it Mid July to beginning of August most likely! Then we look into a personal favorite series of mine, Saint Seiya V.01.

Finally the week AX begins, I have the final volume of School Judgment and the first volume of Tokyopop's Get Backers.

After Anime Expo is all done with, expect Magi V.18, Black Clover V.01, My Hero Academia V.04, and then whatever else gets released during July that I typically review. I may start to try and do two new manga reviews a month due to just finishing up Sailor Moon Crystals Season II reviews. But it just depends on how quickly I can get through the mangas and how fast I can type them.

Also, Boruto is coming! So keep a look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment