Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sailor Moon Crystal Dark Kingdom Review Schedule!

So I have laid out a plan for how these episodes will be done. I am currently rewatching all of Sailor Moon Crystal, just to give me a bit of a refresher (which I probably don't need since I have read the manga completely about five times growing up). As of now, I just finished Act 4 - Masquerade - Dance Party, so you should expect something from me later today. So here is what I have planned out for the course of the next couple days!


  • 5/13/2015 - Sailor Moon Crystal Act 5 & 6 Review
  • 5/14/2015 - Sailor Moon Crystal Act 7 & 8 Review
  • 5/15/2015 - Sailor Moon Crystal Act 9, 10, & 11 Review
  • 5/16/2015 - Sailor Moon Crystal Act 12 & 13 Review
  • 5/17/2015 - Sailor Moon Crystal Act 14 Review

That will conclude the Dark Kingdom Arc of the series. This leaves me with 7 more episodes still to do after, which starts the next Story Arc, Dark Moon. With this much amount of new stuff I have in the works, I may not do any other reviews inbetween since it is technically 9 reviews in 5 days. I may however use the following week to just post random other reviews from other shows I am watching in the meantime before getting back to more Sailor Moon Crystal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment