Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I'm Back!

Sorry for the extremely long delay in posting pretty much anything. I have been very busy in real life and now I hope to have finally found some time to return to this blog and start posting again. I will be mainly trying to focus on Anime, Manga, and Comic Books solely from now on. I will possibly do a few movie reviews, but it is not guaranteed.

First order of business... I have updated the side bar with current stuff I am currently watching, reading, and will do my best at reviewing! I have made a commitment to do reviews for all of Sailor Moon Crystals - Dark Kingdom series. This will be the remaining episodes up to episode 14, as it is where we transition into the Dark Moon series. If I am up to doing it, I will continue to try and play catch up with the remaining episodes of Sailor Moon Crystal Season 1 and hopefully finish before the season finale in July...

I do not want to only do Sailor Moon stuff, so I will probably throw a few other stuff in there as well. I am trying to rewatch Sword Art Online Aincard, so I may do a review of the individual episodes of that series. There are quite a few other series I want to review as well, but I will not make promises until I fulfill what I am trying to accomplish first.

That is all for now... See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment