Sunday, February 14, 2016

New Review System and When To Expect New Reviews

I have been diligently working on trying to type a few new content reviews for you all. As of now I have two brand new ones awaiting to be published. I am going to try to go for one or two more before I actually start posting these (want to have a few for backup just in case at one point I can't type any or get too busy). I will also be starting to do the Sailor Moon Crystal Reviews soon as well (this week!).

Starting with the new manga reviews moving forward, I will be grading them based on each category moving forward. Sometimes certain aspects lead to an overall bad review score. This way you can pick and choose by stuff like the content or artwork on how I felt about each title.

So get ready people! Three reviews this week, maybe more! Definitely expect Sailor Moon Crystal Act 15, One-Punch Man V.04, and a Throwback Review!

No comments:

Post a Comment