Saturday, January 9, 2016

Upcoming Reviews

So there has already been quite a few updates this month, and they aren't stopping anytime soon. I am going to do my best to do at least two or three reviews a week. One being new, the other being a Throw-Back Review. I could though do more new ones as well, depending on how busy my schedule is.

Naruto V.72 will be posted this week. It is already finished, but I am holding off on posting it right away since I already posted two reviews, and somewhat of a feature on my last post of some of the awesome things to look forward to this year.

Throw-Back Thursday this week will feature Digimon V.01. It is probably not a manga you can find that easy to this day, but it was still a fun read when it came out years ago.

I am currently reading One-Punch Man V.04, which will be the next new review. Following up after that is the Naruto side-story manga, The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring. I have several other titles that I also want to review, but at the moment I don't know if other mangas will be released in the meantime and toss a wrench in my plans to review them.

The Sailor Moon Crystal Reviews will also begin again soon! Season 3 is coming out this Spring, and I really want to catch up with the anime before then so I can do weekly reviews as they come out.

If anyone has any other animes they would like me to review as well, feel free to leave comments! Also mangas as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment