Friday, January 1, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016

2015 has come and gone and the new year has just started! What does that mean? Well first off I am going to try my best to update this blog more then I normally do since I haven't really done as much as I had promised to do. I'm also going through my Backlog a different way to try and get caught up a bit faster and I am going to see how that works out for the time being (so far, so good as I have almost knocked out the rest of the Naruto mangas I have had in my back log).

This week, expect a review for Magi V.15, followed by a review of Naruto V.72. I really want to review this final volume of the Naruto manga, and I wanted to do it when it first came out, but being so far backlogged it prevented me from doing so. I also got a few new mangas over the Christmas season that I have not yet input into my backlog list. My partner however did get me Rosario Vampire V.01 for Christmas which I will be reviewing as well as it seems like an interesting Shonen title with a few Shojo elements in it as well. For now though, keep a look out for what's to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment