Monday, August 11, 2014

Status Update and Stuff to Come!

No I am not dead, just been a bit busy with stuff, and I have not given up on this blog. So as I am starting to get back into the swing of things, I'm here to give a bit of update on what is to be coming down the pipeline. First off, I will be doing reviews for Episode 2 and Episode 3 of Sailor Moon Crystal. This I will try to have done this week before the new episode airs this coming Saturday.

I still love my comics, but I am getting a bit more back into Anime and Manga, so I will probably be reviewing stuff from these categories (most likely mangas over anime). I used to review Mangas and Anime a few years back on a site called ListerX. I may see if I can go back and find some of my old reviews and post them here in the meantime to give you all some stuff to sift through in between the new stuff.

Currently I just finished Pokémon Adventures V.01-02. I may not be doing reviews of these two, however it doesn't mean I won't just at the moment it isn't a priority. I did however manage to purchase V.01 of Bokurano: Ours, a series that intrigued me a lot from stuff I learned about from Anime Expo, and have the next 9 volumes ordered and soon to be shipped. This is where I may be doing the first of my new reviews. A series hasn't really piqued my interest this much since I first learned about Evangelion and Battle Royale in High School. Since I am not sure how long it will take me to get through this book (I take my time on stuff I enjoy), I may just do some reviews on other media that I recently read or viewed.

So please stay tuned, friends! New and exciting things are coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment