Monday, August 18, 2014

Some New Manga Reads...

So my packages came in earlier this week with lots of new stuff to read. I had a few volumes in my backlog of Pokémon Adventures (I read this series years ago when VIZ first released it in an oversized comic format), and since I ordered V.04-06 as well, I decided to read what I had of it. I remember only reading content up to about V.02ish. Some of V.02 and all of V.03 was practically brand new to me. I must say, the series is based on the original Game Boy game, but it puts a really cool spin to the series! So, I have chosen that this will probably be the next series I will be reviewing gradually just for fun, as it was a fun series to read. V.01-03 is basically Part 01 (Red/Blue/Green). What I read on wiki is V.04-07 is Part 02 (Yellow). So now I am debating if I will be reviewing this by volume or by parts. I only have up to V.06 though so I would need to get V.07 before I do a second review for the series if I go that route.

Anyways, keep checking back soon... Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 4 review is coming up, as well as Bokurano: Ours V.01.

Till next time... Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment