Friday, October 28, 2016

Busy, Busy. Busy....

Sorry for the lack of reviews and not keeping up with the schedule, I am doing my best to manage my life and the reviews at the same time but have less and less time to do some of the things I love doing! It also doesn't help that a lot of the volumes that I am doing right now are big Omnibus editions...

If you notice, the review pile is getting longer and longer... Novembers releases have started trickling in...

Currently still going through reading RG Veda... might not be out by Tuesday as planned, but it will be out that week... Same goes for the following two weeks... BLAME and Fruits Basket are huge books as well! So I will try my best to get them all out on time! They just might be a few days late or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment