Monday, September 26, 2016

What The Schedule Looks Like

So I am not making plans as of actual dates yet when these will be released, but I do have a working order of what reviews will be done and in what order. So here is what to expect...

What we have left over from the month of August and September:

  • Black Clover V.02 (This Week it will be released)
  • Magi V.19 (TBA - Roughly next week)
  • Fruits Basket CE V.04 
  • One-Punch Man V.08
  • RG Veda V.01
  • BLAME V.01
  • Fruits Basket CE V.05
Of those, Fruits Basket V.04-05, RG Veda V.01, and BLAME V.01 are all Omnibus volumes. BLAME won't take me as long to read as I have read all these before so I know what to expect on how long they will most likely take to get through. Fruits Basket and RG Veda are another story. Both are deeply involved so these might take me a bit longer then a normal review.

For October, we have a huge month of releases! The August and September ones might be taking up most of the October month as it is, but here's what to expect following if I get to them in October or not...
  • Black Clover V.03
  • Platinum End V.01
  • Magi V.20
  • Inuyashiki V.05
  • Fruits Basket CE V.06
There might be two other titles that come out in October I may be reviewing as well, one being Kuma Miko V.01... the other is Tokyo Ghoul Days... Unsure on the Tokyo Ghoul Days one yet though as it is a Novel and I am currently into SAO V.03 - Fairy Dance. Hope this helps clear up future plans and what to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment