Saturday, July 9, 2016

JULY! And some of August...

Anime Expo has come and gone and we had a blast! Now back to business!

Sorry for the late TBT post, it is up though now! I have up to, on the review board, done up to Fruits Basket CE V.01. V.02 is being worked on now, as well as the third Naruto Hiden volume, which will be posted as soon as it is done being written. After that is Inuyashiki V.04. That concludes the month...

For August, nothing is set in stone yet... but here is a preemptive look at what August might look like:

  • 8/2 - My Hero Academia V.04
  • 8/7 - One-Punch Man V.07
  • 8/9 - Fruits Basket V.03 CE
  • 8/16 - My Hero Academia V.05
  • 8/21 - Black Clover V.02
  • 8/23 - Magi V.19
  • 8/28 - NEW SERIES
  • 8/30 - Fruits Basket V.04
This will be a huge catch up month. I will do my best to try to catch up with everything I have been wanting to do, before taking on a newer series. This is subject to change as well, due to some of these not even being out at the moment. Keep a look out till everything is finalized!

No comments:

Post a Comment