Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Holidays

Sorry for the lack of reviews on here. I have had a lot of stuff going on with home life. Holidays, Family visiting, my Birthday. It might be still busy but I will try my best to still do a review here and there just to keep everyone on here happy.

So I just posted One-Punch Man V.03; I had that planned for last month but it got very busy. Currently I have nothing up for review that I have read. I am working on reading Fairy Tail Master Edition V.01, which probably won't get reviewed due to it being FIVE volumes in one. If I do review any of these, I will split them up by volume and review the stories from them specifically. After I finish this, I will be going onto reading most likely Magi V.15 and have that up for review, if not it will be a new series. I will however be reading something next that is for review, just not sure which.

Sailor Moon Crystal is also now getting its English dubbed release, so I might be going back as well and finishing up the reviews of Crystal with the Black Moon story arc.

With that said, keep a look out for whats to come. I'll prob start doing the release lists again every Tuesday, and update you all on statuses on content.

No comments:

Post a Comment