Saturday, September 10, 2016

Coming Up...

So as I posted a few days ago, there was a bit of a set back with reviews. In the meantime, I am working my best to get some new content out as quick as possible. My Hero Academia V.05 will be up within the next day or two. Currently working on finishing it up as we speak. After that I will be doing the Naruto Hiden Novel review, need to get that out of the way since we will be having the next novels coming out in November.

Everything else will continue to be reviewed like originally planned. Black Clover V.02 will be next, followed by Magi V.19 and Fruits Basket V.04 CE. Hoping to have these all done this month as this was my original plan for the month of August.

September's releases will most likely be done first half of October, since there are not a lot of releases this month. As of right now we just have One-Punch Man V.08. Fruits Basket V.05 CE is probably the only other volume from this month that will be reviewed.

Just hold tight guys and see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment