Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Reviews To Begin Again This Week!!!!

Yes, you read that right! Starting this Sunday (Yes, its Easter), the first new review in quite sometime will be posted. Not just that, but every week there will be a total of three reviews posted, with the possibility of four with the upcoming new Anime Season upon us.

Every Sunday will be a brand new Sailor Moon Crystal Season 2 Review until the series is completed! After Season 2 has finished I will be moving on into Season 3's Death Buster Arc.

Tuesdays will bring about new Manga reviews, with the first one being Naruto - The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring, which ends the Naruto manga series until the Boruto manga comes out in April.

And on Thursdays its gonna be Throwback reviews from my old days writing for Lister X. Believe me when I say I have a ton still to post for these!

I am also currently reviewing the first Light Novel review for the blog, which I will be fitting in somewhere between all of this madness! But you may all get lucky and receive this as an early gift before Easter as well.

Please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment